The innovation forum GATE FUTURE has been an industry event that brings the airport industry closer together for several years. In September 2020, German airports and suppliers still met live in Berlin - the current situation now requires creating new formats that enable an intensive exchange at a high level. With a new digital talk format, the GATE Association is following up on previous events and continuing the dialog about the future of the airport industry. GATE FUTURE digital will enter its first round on April 29, 2021. From 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., exciting guests will speak on the topic of "Resilience of Airports."
Miriam Schönrock and Jan Reh from GATE will present theses for discussion and look forward to a lively exchange with the following guests:
- Ralph Beisel, Chief Executive Officer, ADV
- Stefan Römelt, Senior Vice President Engineering & Head of Center of Competence Cabin & Cargo, AIRBUS
- Christian Kunsch, Managing Director, Airport Hamburg
- Michael Schneider, SVP Airports, SIEMENS Logistics
- Christoph de Vries, Member of the German Parliament, CDU/CSU
Participation is free of charge and the link to the event can and should be shared: https://gatealliancegmbh.my.webex.com/gatealliancegmbh.my/j.php?MTID=m6287ecf571703881dd1073ef503b8561
The digital roundtable on April 29 kicks off a regular series where GATE will bring together exciting panels to discuss current challenges with the airport community.